Personal Information You Provide to Us. We and our service providers collect Personal Information in order to provide our Site to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the Personal Information we request, we may not be able to provide you with our Site. You may update or revise your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com or through your account. By using Our Site, you may be required to provide us with the following types of Personal Information:
1. Contact Data. Contact data includes your name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address. We use contact data to send Users information about our company and our Site or in response to the services requested by Users. As a User, you consent to receive communications from Tête-à-Tête electronically, but have the ability to opt-out of receiving future emails about our company and other services. To be removed from receiving any mailings, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our Site. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request). As a User, you agree that all communications, disclosures and notices sent to you by email shall satisfy any requirement that notice be provided in writing.
2. Transaction and Demographic Data. We collect transaction information about your purchases and inquiries to fulfill orders or for our general business needs. We may also collect demographic and preferences data about your usage of our Site, your interests, your location, your goals or needs, and any other information relevant to the provision of our Site.
4. Financial Transaction Data. In order to complete sales [by phone or] online, Tête-à-Tête or its payment processors collects credit card, billing address, shipping address or other payment information to complete User orders. All payment processing is completed by third-party payment processing companies and is subject to their applicable privacy policies and other terms.
2. Web Beacons. Tête-à-Tête may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Site and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view a particular site tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our Site. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Site and email communications, to monitor the number of users who visit our Site, determine how often a message is viewed, to deliver a cookie to the web browser of a visitor or user, and for other purposes.
By using a browser plugin, please visit: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/
Provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
- to fulfill your orders
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site
- provide and administer the services, information, content, and products you requested
- to contact you in connection with our Site and services and in connection with certain other services (including new features, functionality, or services), notifications, programs or offerings that you may have registered for
- to contact you in connection with our Site and certain services, notifications, events, programs or offerings that you may have registered for
- to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for
- send you information such as new features, solicit your feedback, or keep you up-to-date with Tête-à-Tête and our products and services
- develop analytics, perform business analyses, or perform similar tasks to improve the quality of our business, our Site and the content, products, and services we offer
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- create aggregated, non-personal information, and/or de-identified information
- comply with our legal obligations and protect our rights, our property, and the rights of third parties
- ensure the technical functionality and security of our Site
To Third Parties. We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the Personal Information collected from our Site to third parties unless otherwise stated below or with your consent. We share your Personal Information with our affiliates, suppliers, vendors and/or their agents and employees as necessary or convenient for the provision of the services to you on our Site.
Specifically, we may share your Personal Information with third parties that assist or provide Tête-à-Tête in: (i) providing the services that you have requested (e.g., third-party payment processors); or (iii) providing support, marketing or advertising services to or on behalf of Tête-à-Tête.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you register as a User of our Site, you will be required to provide us a user name and password. Providing a user name and password will allow you to create a User account to access, download, use, or purchase products or services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. In such an event, you will need to provide us a new password. You may access or correct your account information that we maintain by logging into your account on Our Site or contacting us at email@example.com.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ADVERTISERS
ELIGIBILITY / COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN PRIVACY ISSUES.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]